Tentacles a-go go!

Steam Press have posted a sneak peak of the cover I custom designed for "Tropic of Skorpeo" by NZ author Michael Morrissey over on their website...

Tropic of Skorpeo, author Michal Morrissey, Publisher Steam Press, Cover designer Kura Carpenter
Tropic of Skorpeo, author Michal Morrissey, Publisher Steam Press,
Cover designer Kura Carpenter


"Working with Kura was brilliant – I had a complicated novel that had completely stymied me when it came to designing a cover myself, but after bouncing a few emails back and forth with Kura it was clear that she really got it.
A couple of days later and she had sent me a set of awesome concepts, all of which were a different take on the novel, and all of which would have been perfect.
The final version is going to kick arse, and the author is over the moon about it (when I showed him the concepts, his response was "TERRIFIC!!!!!!"). The books stores aren't going to know what hit them..."
- Stephen Minchin, (NZ)
Publisher, Steampress 
Recommendation in reference to "Tropic of Skorpeo", by Michael Morrissey.



No comments:

Post a Comment